Tuesday, 12 June 2012
Spring Time is officially here!... If you don't look out of the window...
Spring has officially arrived! Well, technically. I'm willing to overlook the torrential downpour I can see out of my window... I've decided that there is no better way to get summery, than share my current Spring Favourites with you all...
Loreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Shampoo and Conditioner
I really struggle with my hair, especially when the weather gets warmer. My hair is prone to breaking. I must admit, this is completely my own fault. I am a complete victim to all heat related products, hair dyes etc. Straighteners, hair curlers, heated rollers, hairdryers. You name it, I probably use it, DAILY. I also find it really hard to find a protection spray that makes a significant difference to the quality of my hair. (Any ideas, please let me know!) This new range from Loreal is perfect for the summertime. It is ideal for weak hair which has a tendency to fall. I was so pleased to find this product and after using it for about a month, I am pleased with the results. The ends of my hair are still dry, but this was to be expected. I seriously need to go and get them chopped off! But I have to say that overall my hair does seem softer and glossier, which is a big thumbs up! I will definitely be re-purchasing this.
Collection 2000 Shimmering Glow Powder (No 6 - Mosaic Glow)
This product isn't a new discovery, as I have been using it for about two years, however I feel it deserves a mention as it is definitely one of my must haves. This product retails for around £3.00 in the UK and I can't explain how essential I think it is. Perfect for contouring, and brightening up your face at 7am on a Monday morning. The colour is not at all orange and has a slight shimmer to it, perfect for the beach. Only downside is that it doesn't last all day, but then for a high street product, I think the positives completely outway the one negative. I simply carry around in my bag and top up in the afternoon! As I say, I have been using this for a really long time and cannot recommend it highly enough.
Rimmel Volume Flash Scandaleyes Mascara
When it comes to eye products, the only brand I ever buy is Rimmel. I adore their Glam Eyes Liquid Liner and am always keen to try out their mascaras. I bought this mascara about a month ago and am really pleased with the results. I have really short stubbly eyelashes so am always on the hunt for long, full lashes. This mascara did not disappoint. It significantly lengthens and thickens, although can be slightly clumpy. Although this is a minor fault and I am definitely going to re-buy this product so that I can pretend I have lovely long lashes all through the summertime...
Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter (No 005 - Sugar Frosting)
I had heard several reviews about Revlon's new range of Lip Butters, so set off on a mission to Boots a couple of weeks ago to see what all the fuss was about. I wasn't entirely shocked to see that a large proportion of the colours where sold out. After a fairly large amount of time and testing just about every colour on my now multi-coloured hand(!), I settled on No 005 - Sugar Frosting. This colour is perfect for everyday wear. The colour is very neutral, with shimmery pink undertones. This product is ideal for summer as it is extremely moisturising and hydrating. I might infact take a trip back to Boots this weekend to stock up on some more colours!
I hope this has helped give you some ideas for summery treats! Keep Smiling and Speak Soon! S x
P.S - Please note that all views and opinions in this post are my own and that I am not affiliated with any companies. Photos courtesy of Google.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment